How we use your information

When you use this service, you will be asked to provide the Office for the Internal Market (OIM), which is part of the Competition and Markets Authority (CMA), with:

  • information about an issue in the UK internal market, i.e., the flow of goods and services between England, Northern Ireland, Scotland, and Wales
  • personal data (identifying information about yourself or someone else)

Our How we use your information page explains how the OIM will handle both types of information.